- “Speakers can seem fake and know-it-all. Her realness moved me. I was shocked by her transparency, humor and off the cuff vulnerability.” – Leslie Cohen, graphic artist
- “I had no idea what to expect for the first Dreamcatcher’s District live event. Karen was like a high priestess but FUNNY! I’ve been talking about it all week.” – Anna Wyatt, Producer
"The first Dreamcatcher's District live event was mind blowing!!!! I enjoyed watching Karen own the room & create oodles of energy. The panel was informative & I was impressed with how they were able to be so raw & open. Since last Thursday night, I've felt very open & emotional. Thank you for inviting me & I look forward to your next event!!!!"
"The first Dreamcatcher's District live event was mind blowing!!!! I enjoyed watching Karen own the room & create oodles of energy. The panel was informative & I was impressed with how they were able to be so raw & open. Since last Thursday night, I've felt very open & emotional. Thank you for inviting me & I look forward to your next event!!!!"− Amy McHale, celebrity hair stylist
- “Karen Christensen, you are so incredibly inspiring! Your personality and your amazing ability to articulate your heart is moving to everyone that has the good fortune to listen to you speak. It was my immense pleasure to be a part of a night this grand! The future of Dreamcatcher’s District is the brightest star rising in this town.” – Vanessa Bryan, singer/songwriter/studio owner
- “Thank you for such an inspirational night. Can’t wait for the next one. Excellent speakers, music, heart, and dancing. And I am now obsessed with temporary tattoos.” – Shawn Boyd, Actor/Screenwriter
- “I have never been held to a higher standard, with better support and systems, than by Karen’s private coaching experience. She’s clear, confident, and cheerleading in what feels like a never ending supply of insights and imaginative ideas. One of the most generous and transparent women I’ve worked with. I’d pay double.” – Stacey Anderson, designer
- “The only thing I can imagine better than Karen’s private Skype coaching is Karen’s working in live groups. She brings an energy that is palpable even over the internet. If I were in LA I would do whatever it took to be at her live events. Thinking of flying in for one at the very least and hoping she’ll have a livestream version.” – Amy Todd, content creator
"Karen comes from a place of personal experience and a clear understanding of a creative. She has done the work and applied it to her multiple successes. She effortlessly unearths the conflict between your values as a creative and what you are putting out to the world of business. This is a key link between dreaming about doing something and actually doing it. Her easy going and down to earth way disarms any reluctance to work and dig deep. I found my work with Karen so valuable that I will continue to go back to the well for more incredible information and inspiration. I highly recommend working with Karen to get your ideas off the ground and to discover so many quality roads to choose from. She's truly amazing! Thank you Karen with all my heart!"− Sue Paine, singer/songwriter
- “Karen is no bullshit. She is a “get it done” type of woman. You won’t lose weeks talking about your feelings or rehashing the past, though she is awesome at holding space and showing deep empathy. From day one I was in an up-leveled, strategic, action plan. Follow through and integrity are big in her book. I am proud of the person I am becoming both personally and professionally thanks to Karen’s expectations and support.” – Marianne Walker, Solopreneur
- “Karen has this weird ability to make me totally relaxed, silly, focused, reflective and completely fired up all at once. There’s an energy around her that is like no one I’ve ever met. I feel like she takes my million, scattered, big picture, ideas and she organizes them based on my larger root value system. Then, together, we decide where I need to focus first, based on my strengths and my vision, and she gives me the road map to get there. So much has changed and at lightening speed thanks to Karen.” – Nancy Becks, Writer
"Karen’s work as a Creative’s Coach is up-leveling my business in indescribable ways! I am making major improvements in the way I think about and in turn run my business … I am learning to bring awareness to Fear, meet it with compassion, and watch it continue to melt away as I look at it in the eyes with love and courage. I recommend Karen Christensen for her Creative’s Coaching and her 40 Day Fear Fast. They are both amazing offerings and literally changing my perception and in turn changing my life."− Alice Fulks, founder A*Light Picture, Clients: Gabrielle Bernstein, Mastin Kipp, Goldenbridge
"I can't recommend Karen highly enough! We just served 700 course participants over at www.MusicTherapyEd.com in our first year of being LIVE. Thanks to Karen, I have some street cred and rapport with my peeps! I've now hired two employees to help me with all the work!"
"I can't recommend Karen highly enough! We just served 700 course participants over at www.MusicTherapyEd.com in our first year of being LIVE. Thanks to Karen, I have some street cred and rapport with my peeps! I've now hired two employees to help me with all the work!"− Kat Fulton, music therapist + entrepreneur